Addresses that can be applied for visiting the Parliament
If the people want to visit the Parliament, they have to send three days ahead their application addressed to the Director Generals of the Offices of the Pyidaungsu Hluttaw, the Pyithu Hluttaw, and the Amyotha Hluttaw. If they apply through the Online, they have to send three days ahead their application to various Hluttaw offices. They can send their application in the form of the letter, e-mail or fax with their name list, national registration card numbers, passport numbers, contact phone numbers, car numbers and driver name list attached. The visitors are required to abide by the rules laid down by the Hluttaw.
The tour companies are required to contact the Ministry of Hotels and Tourism for tourists to make an excursion to the Hluttaw. The Ministry is required to send the application three days ahead to the Offices of the Pyidaungsu Hluttaw, the Pyithu Hluttaw, and the Amyotha Hluttaw.
Rules to be observed by the visitors
- Visitors must be willing to accept the security check at the Hluttaw entrance/exit gates and the entrance to the Hluttaw Plenary Session Hall;
- Visitors must not bring into the Hluttaw Plenary Session Hall their electronic devices such as mobile phones and cameras except notebooks and ball-point pens;
- Visitors must not go to the places restricted by the Hluttaw office;
- Visitors must not bring food into the Hluttaw Plenary Session Hall;
- Visitors must stand up when the Speaker enters and leaves the Hluttaw Plenary Session Hall and sit down as the Master of Ceremony announces that they can do so;
- Visitors must not clap their hands as they are guests when the MPs clap their hands during the Hluttaw sessions, and they cannot leave the hall before the sessions come to an end;
- Visitors must not, when seated in the guests’ rows, kneel down on their seats, put their feet on the seats in front, or put their heads down on tables;
- Visitors must avoid wearing in styles not relevant to Myanmar culture (for example, they cannot wear short skirts, short pants, T-shirts, etc.)
Phone No − 067-591309
email − firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com